Each year as the seasons change our homes are constantly fighting off the elements. The paint and caulking on our siding, windows, and doors keep the moisture, dirt, mildew, and air out. As dirt and mildew build up from the constant seasonal bombardment our homes begin to fail earlier than necessary. Early failure can mean painting earlier, re-siding unnecessarily, installing new windows and doors unnecessarily, and even paying hire electricity bills especially when allowing failures to go for a number of years unattended.
Furthermore, our concrete driveways & pathways and roofs are continually prone to mildew and dirt build up, making them slip hazards not to mention an eye sore. Plus, our gutters easily fill up with leaves and mud, making our downspouts useless after a while.
All these problems that arise with the changes of the season are the key factors that cause our homes to fail earlier than necessary and just plain look like they're in sad shape.
Therefore, at Custom Brush Company, we offer a list of services to keep your home looking beautiful and in great shape.
There many benefits of having Custom Brush Company maintain the beauty of your home:
- Annual Home Pressure Washing
2 years after your home has received a fresh paint job, have us remove the mildew and dirt build up and prevent early paint failure.
- Home Pressure Washing & Touch Up Job
4-6 years after you've had a great paint job but see some signs of caulking that's cracking around windows and doors, or fascia board is in it's first signs of failure, then have us to repair these minor signs of failure before they turn into major signs of failure. By keeping up on minor failures, you will add even more life to your paint job, adding a few more years to the complete life of your paint job as well as greatly reducing the cost of repainting.
- Roof Pressure Washing with a Mildew Prevention Coating Application
Here, we gently pressure wash your roof, removing all dirt and mildew as well as removing all debris from your gutters. Once dry, we apply a mildew prevention coating. When you have a cedar shingle roof, then once gently pressure washed, and the roof is thoroughly dry, we apply a water repellent cedar roof treatment. If needed we repair damaged shakes before applying the roof treatment. See this article about maintaining the life of your cedar roof. Cedar Roof Care & Maintenance.
- Concrete Power Washing with a Flexible Coating Application
We start by Pressure washing your concrete, removing all dirt and mildew, then once dry, we apply Sherwin Williams SHERCRETE® Flexible Concrete Waterproofer.
- Pressure washing For Miscellaneous Items
Often you may have a fence, outside furniture, or some other item you need pressure washed. While were servicing your home, have us clean up these smaller items as well.
Read About Our Client Process
Estimates Sealed & Delivered With a Promise
We make receiving an estimate feel much like getting a check up with your doctor. We simply discover how we can best revive the health of your home by doing a complete and thorough examination, and then provide you with an estimate of what the exact price is going to be for all paint, labor, and materials. Your estimate is delivered as a promise, Which means the price will not change unless there are changes or additions made in writing.
The Estimate process is as follows:
- To start, you and your Sales Consultant will take the initial walk around your home. Together you will go over any questions or concerns, make sure there are no areas of unexpected failures, and discuss how, why, and what will need to be done.
- Then, your Sales Consultant takes another walk around, gathering measurements, and double-checking for any areas possibly missed on the first walk around.
- Once all the measurements have been taken and calculated, your Sales Consultant writes a detailed proposal and goes over it with you making sure everything is correct.
- After the proposal is complete and mutually understood, then you also have an opportunity to get into our booking schedule.